The Best Formula for Health and Diet Success – The Renegade Health Show Episode #50

Monday May 12 | BY |

There’s a valuable lesson in this episode…

If you want to succeed in your raw food, vegan or whole food diet (and, yes, even your fitness program) there are two ways you can do it.

One will help you reach your health goals easily and sooner than you could ever imagine.

The other will leave you tired, worn out and feeling like you’ll never be a success.

Watch the video to find out which way works, which way doesn’t, and which one you’re doing right now…

Your question of the day: What can you do daily, in digestible chunks that will bring you massive results?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and leave your comment!

Kevin

PS. I’m still getting questions about the Renegade Roundtable Inner Circle program I mentioned last week. If you haven’t heard about it or would like to find out how you can access some of the top health experts every month and get your questions answered, please visit this page. I’m giving a free 30 day trial to anyone who wants to try it out, so hurry up and learn more by clicking here!

1. Jenny says:

Great, great tip. This might seem strange since your tip is about health, but I am going to commit to getting my paperwork caught up because when it isn’t, it is a source of stress that I feel negatively impacts my health. It seems so overwhelming to me at times because I let it go too long, and my desk becomes mountainous. So I will commit to at least 15 minutes per day getting that mountain down to a mole hill, then 5-15 minutes per day keeping it caught up.

Thanks for the nudge, Kevin. I bet that less stress will create in me a better environment for healthful living!!

Blessings,

Jenny

2. Biz says:

Dude, you are so right! Congrats first on 50 episodes! WOW! What an inspiration! What can I do? I can continue to post daily my experiences through my blog of the miracle that I have found and spread to the masses. Whatever I do daily is that much more that the word is getting out there. Thanks Kevin for being there to help spread the word!

3. Rawbin says:

I like the pictures. This made me laugh. I made the flax crackers from a previous video of yours and this time, thanks to your video, I was able to flip them over! Thanks for your help!

4. Karri says:

BIG congrats on 50, Kevin!!
    Keep ’em coming, you’re an inspiration!

5. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Jenny, thanks for sharing! Remember to make sure you only do a little each day. This isn’t a race to the finish, but a way to create a habit, so eventually you’ll file each piece of paper before it piles up!

Biz, took a look at your site! Wow! Congrats on your success and here’s to the future! 🙂

Rawbin, I do read the posts, the pics were inspired from your feedback! 🙂

6. Bernadette says:

Hi Kevin,

I am going to commit to watching the renegade health show every day for 10 minutes until it becomes a habit. 🙂 Actually, it already has!!
    Congratulations on the 50th episode.

Bernadette

7. Gina says:

Kevin,

I’m so glad you committed to filming these clips everyday! I tune in when I can, and so far I think I’ve found all of them enlightening and/or entertaining. 🙂 Congrats on 50 episodes.

This might sound silly, but I’m going to commit right now to putting things IN THEIR PLACE when I’m done using them rather than strewing junk all around the house and then having a big mess to clean up every weekend. I’ve been pulling really long hours at work and trying to make it to the gym at least four nights a week, so once I get home I get LAZY! I have gotten so bad about this, though — with clothes, shoes, purses, mail, whatever. So now, here it is in writing — I’m going to take a few minutes each day to return the things I use to their proper place and keep my apartment organized. Thanks for the motivation!

8. Elaine says:

Congrats on the 50th ! I am going to commit to eating breakfast every day ! I often find that I am halfway through the day and have not had a bite to eat yet.Thanks for the inspiration to make a small change that will have big results !

9. ambrosia says:

WOW 50 shows…hard to believe, It seems i was just watching show 1 a week or 2 ago….which just goes to show how time flys
    and having a game plan in place for what we want to make happen is key….so i am going to commit to doing sqats and lunges everyday
    as many as i want to or feel like doing….but for sure at least 10 each and then pull ups once i get my pull up bar i just ordered…..onward to show 100!!

10. A.J. says:

I am going to commit to stretching every day, heck I could do it while I download and watch your videos…brilliant.

11. Kate Quimby says:

Here’s what I do every day for my health and the health of the planet…

5 Minute Peace Plan

FIVE MINUTE PEACE PLAN

It’s easy to be caught up in today’s world problems. We are constantly reminded of terrorism, abuse, and greed. And, we don’t have to look far to see their results.
    Have you ever felt powerless over what’s happening around you? It’s easy to feel like that. What can one person do when so many others are acting crazy and insane? How can one person possibly do anything that could affect a change anywhere? It’s hopeless for one person to do anything that might make a difference. Or, is it?
    In the summer of 1993, a group of individuals was brought to Washington, D.C. to see if they could lower the city’s crime rate. They were not given guns or weapons of any kind. They were not sent out on the streets to face the insanity. They did not get on the telephone or television and yet what they did do was so affective that it measurably reduced Washington, D.C.’s crime rate by 25%.
    The D.C. police chief had stated before the group began their effort that it would take two feet of snow in July to lower the crime rate 25%.
    Since the group did not produce two feet of snow, just how did they do what was thought so impossible? They prayed and meditated.
    This group of individuals knew what they were about to do in D.C. would lower the crime rate. In fact, success was predicted at 25% based on results from 48 previous smaller events in other locations.
    Is it possible that prayer and meditation can be measurable? Yes, it is and has been.
    It was this story that prompted a small group to take action, put away the “There’s nothing that I could possibly do,” thoughts, and do something. This small group of individuals has committed to praying or meditating five minutes a day for peace. It could be personal peace, local peace, national peace, world peace. It takes just five minutes a day, any time of the day or night. There are 288 five minute opportunities during a twenty four hour period. That’s not asking much on behalf of the world and humanity.
    A person does not have to be of a particular belief to spend five minutes a day thinking about peace. And, a person does not have to believe that this will work, just believe that someone else believes it.
    Finding five minutes per day or remembering to do it might be the hard part but what to do in that five minutes is easy. There could be as many ways as there are individuals doing it. Repeating a phrase such as “Peace on earth” or “Peace is in, around, and through this planet and its people” or “Peace is flowing everywhere” or “Today I smile at myself and everybody else” or whatever feels right. Some individuals visualize peace and others experience a feeling of peace in some way. All of those work.
    It’s easy and it works and it doesn’t cost anything except five minutes from your day. One person can do it. That one person can tell another person and that person can tell another person. It’s easy to see how quickly this “Five Minute Peace Plan” can blanket our planet. Our planet needs a “Global Peace Blanket”. Every stitch counts. Every five minutes count. Every person counts. Every individual making an effort for peace will reap the benefits of feeling a peace that begins from within. It’s easy.

P.S. Please pass this on. Thank you.
    P.P.S. This may be viewed at …

Thanks for your show!

Kate Quimby

12. Ellena says:

Hi Kevin,
    You are so funny! I don’t always have time to comment but I read and watch your stuff all the time, today I went back and watched
    the last 7 shows I missed. Keep up the good
    work, I love all your stuff! You rock!
    Your fan,
    Ellena

13. Louann says:

My wish list of short, small actions done daily, things that I know are good for me. Here they are: 5 or more of rebounding daily and water/sprout some sprouts, (and eat them daily too, of course).

14. Linda Long says:

Congrats on 50!!! I commit to 10 min work out sessions X 2 per day.
    Linda Long, RN, age 63

15. Anita says:

Congratulations on your 50th program.

Well done. Great shows. Like the enthusiasm. Please continue.

16. Aprilsun says:

Hi Kevin,
    Wow, 50!! Keep them coming. Success is already yours!
    My little thing I do everyday is have a delicious green smoothie to start my day. This is in preparation for a green smoothie/juice feast that I am beginning in July. In another week or two I will increase to two per day.
    Thanks for the tips,
    Judi

17. Samuel says:

Great idea on filming those clips. I look forward on seeing them soon.

18. Janice says:

50 shows!!! Thank-you, I have enjoyed watching each and every one. Went by fast didn’t they?! I am going to commit to making a habit of stillness for at least 5 minutes a day. I need to schedule it in at the same time every day since my efforts so far have been sporadic. Thanks for all your inspiration Kevin.

19. Lauren says:

Each morning I make a point to meditate for at least 10 minutes. That doesn’t seem like much, but for me, I can tell the difference the rest of the day if I have or haven’t done it–10 minutes is a long time for someone with incorrigible ADD like me…lol. I also run at least 3 miles…I am getting lazy, though…I need to add more distance. Especially since that 3 miles takes less and less time and by now, it isn’t really the challenge it was when I took up running a month or two ago. Maybe it’s even been about 50 days that I’ve been running…or not quite that. I started, stopped, and started again. This was at the beginning of April…so, ok, waaaay less than 50 days ago, but I’ve gone, in just that time, from “felt tired running a mile” to “35-minute 5k time” to “24-minute 5k time,” which I just finished running about an hour ago.

20. I believe we are on the edge of a new paradigm of aging and longevity in western countries and cultures. And I beleieve we strongly need to challenge old paradigms of aging, etc if we are to move into a new awareness of aging and age-related positives and negatives. I also believe this can only be done by turning to the East first, as they are the (unconscious) masters of longevity. I also strongly think that we need to re-examine the definition of longevity, especially for westerners, to one of ‘aging well’ and living well into older age, rather than living forever. If we consider living forever, it’s a kind of fantasy, and no one sane will buy that. If we can ‘sell’ aging well, it may be more possible to make people agree easier and faster. Dean Bleasdale http://www.loveyourbelly.com.au

21. Trisha says:

Hi Kevin,
    This comment is from my 11 year old son, Walker. His small daily commitment is to practice his guitar for 15-20 minutes every day so he can play like he really wants to. Thanks for the great show!!

22. lisa says:

hi kevin, congrats on show 50. i look forward to the show everyday, i even got my husband into it as well! one thing i am working on to committ to is juicing every morning as part of my breakfast. it makes me feel better and is slowly becoming part of my routine. thanks for the inspiration.

23. Jonathan Silva says:

50 episodes already? It feels like you just started this show yesterday 😀 Congrats!

You should totally throw a Renegade Health party for the 100th episode!

24. shansraw says:

hi! just survived a recent car accident. left hand broken so lowercase lol

love your videos! i’m recovering on mostly green smoothies, and a few fun raw recipes. 🙂

congrats to you and your sweet wife!

25. cindy says:

Wow, congrat for the 50 episode, great show

26. Rochelle Ellis says:

Hi Kevin, all viewers,

Congratulations on the big 50! Only discovered you guys today, a fan already! I’m going to commit 5 mins each day to a positive affirmation – a mantra of sorts – “I have the knowledge and ability to consume no more than I need each day, any surplus I can share with others”. This may sound over the top but I just came up with this qite naturally without too much thought and reading it over I feel very emotional – I guess it’s right where I need to be – another perfect connection of self-discovery! We all have this ability within us – just takes a bit of attuning! 🙂

Rochelle Ellis UK