How Do I Know If I’m Getting the Right Amount of Nutrients – The Renegade Health Show Episode #45

Monday May 5 | BY |

You’ll be glad you watched today’s video…

I didn’t even plan on answering the question “How do I know if I’m getting the right amount of nutrients” in this episode, but over the weekend I found at least 5-6 posts on the blog of people that asked this specific question (in various permutations).

So first I have your “take action” step and secondly I have the answer to the question above…

Your question of the day: What place did you find to explore?

Click here, scroll down to the bottom of the page and add your place!

BTW: Mine is Huntington State Park in Redding/Newtown/Bethel CT. I actually have pictures that you can check out from a couple of weeks ago… click here.

Kevin

PS. Just got off the phone with Mike Adams… the free project we’re working on is literally going to change the way you’re delivered health information. I can’t give any more details, but I can say that in a few short weeks we’ll have a full blown announcement! Stay tuned…

1. RY says:

I found Ensign Peak Trail, 2.6 miles away, overlooking valley.

2. Dede says:

Hi Kevin and Annmarie 🙂

Ohhhh – – I love assignments 🙂 – I really do :-).

Ok – well – since I JUST found out that I DID get the very last community garden plot available in Soulard, Missouri (yeah – a 6′ x 10’piece of ground to call my very own and plant as much lettuce as I want!!!!) – I typed in “gardens in St Louis” –and found that there are 8.5 ACRES of vegetable garden “ideas” at the Missouri Botonical Gardens here in St Louis.
    Sooo — I will go on Wednesday night – I doubt that I will walk the entire 8.5 acres on my first visit 🙂 – – but I’ll put a dent in it.

Great idea – – I like Action Monday!!!

Hugs, Dede

3. Dede says:

PS – -but FIRST – I am checking on flights to LGA – – cause your video made me lonesome for walking around NYC :-)…great show…dede

4. Ken Weingard says:

Kevin,

Thanks for all the incredible videos! I’m anxious to hear more about the project your working on with the Health Ranger! Hope to see you at the Raw Spirit Festival later this year.

Cheers, Ken

5. Janice says:

Kevin,
    Thanks for all the videos. The beaches here in Florida are great to walk. My office is about 10-15 minutes away.
    Also, can’t wait until I find out what you and Mike Adams are cooking up. I’ve been a fan of his for a long time.
    Janice

6. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Mike and I have been attempting to break the code of “not enough time, too much information” for the last 5-6 months… and make it free.

A big undertaking, for sure! It’s taken a bunch of time and cost a good deal of cash to get off the ground… but we’re super close!

Stay tuned…

And Dede! Thanks for posting… community garden, awesome… I’ll have to come out and film it 😉

7. Jeff says:

Here you go Kevin. This is only one in a million places to hike in the Bay Area. If you ever find yourself here wanting to do a run or hike, drop me a line:
    Castro Valley, California: Lake Chabot Park

Jeff

8. AMY says:

PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC. NEED I SAY MORE!

9. sarah says:

perthshire, scotland in may. very mountainous and hilly and the most beautiful place on earth. and the first vacation we have ever been on that we ate and drank vacationally and actually came back weighing less and in better shape!

10. del says:

I bought at the local library a copy of little booklet which shows maps and locations of over 20 open space areas that are open to the public. Some have awesome trails that are so cool. I love it.