A New Spin on Affirmations for Weight Loss and Natural Healing – Renegade Health Show Episode #5

Monday Mar 10 | BY |

It’s “Funday” Monday on the Renegade Health Show and I think you’ll enjoy what I have in store…

I was invited to a late-night closed doors presentation by Noah St. John founder of www.SuccessClinic.com.

Noah’s presentation was focused on a new type of affirmation that he’s created, a little different than the “ask and you shall receive” model. I really like his approach and I think you will too.

It’s a great tool for you to use for your own natural health, holistic nutrition, raw food diet or vegan goals.

BTW: Do you have written goals for your health? Hmmmm… If you don’t we’ll have to talk after you watch the video 😉

Go ahead and take a look and afterwards I have some homework for you… so post it here on the blog by clicking here and scrolling down to the bottom of the post.

Alright! Here’s my af-for-mation…

Step #1: Statement in the Positive

I commit to providing daily video health content to my fans and readers.

Step #2: Turn It Into a Question

Why do I commit to providing daily video content to my fans and readers?

Step #3: Take it With You / What’s Your Because?

Because I feel awesome and strong when I do 😉

Step #4: Take Action

This IS the action!

Now what’s your af-for-mation? Click here and scroll down to the bottom to share!

Kevin

1. Jeanne May says:

Hi Kevin… what an absolutely refreshing spin on affirmations! I love it and can’t wait to use it!

Many thanks
    Jeanne

2. Ildiko says:

Hey Kevin,
    you are such a breath of fresh air, I love your blog, loved your raw summit and let me tell you that your blog is one of the few things I check every day.
    Here is my afformation:
    I eat only nourishing foods every day and acheive my optimal weight.
    Thanks again, and good luck on your afformations!

3. Brandon says:

Hey Kevin,

Here goes my af-for-mation for myself.

1. I want to make a living on helping others via natural health, healthy eating habits and healthy environmental actions.

2. Why do I want to make a living on helping others via natural health, healthy eating habits and healthy environmental actions?

3. Because it makes me feel a great sense of joy to help others who have not yet been awakened to the good fortunes of natural health and well being such as myself.

4. Applying at local co-ops and health food stores to get my foot in the door as well as picking up helpful hints from people such as yourself!

Thanks,

Brandon Stelick*

P.s- I love the site as well as the daily video/blogs!

4. Linda Hanson says:

OK, I want at least ten clients for my new health counseling business.

So, why do I have more clients that I can possibly work with?

5. linda says:

why am i continuing to eat vegan and loosing weight? why am i loving it so much? and in doing
    so why am i continuing to get more clients and becoming a millionaire?
    because this all makes me feel even more wonderful then i already do:)

6. Dede says:

Okey dokey – – I’ll give it a shot, Kevin (BTW – – your videos are absolutely the BEST!!)

1) I want to lose weight.
    2) Why do I lose weight so easily?
    3) Because I exercise.
    4) Action – Exercise…..which I just finished doing tonight 🙂 – and I do 5X a week.

Hmmmm – – Interesting 🙂

7. taylor says:

right on kevin…great little segment on af for mations…ok so my af for mation is…

I love that I am so beautiful

why it is so easy to be so beautiful

ok so there it is

i await compliments…

meanwhile…a little feed back on the videos..

we want to see more natural beauty….and you
    with something colorful on//something beside black….enough of the neutral shades…..after all your in SF spring is happening there….green is at its peak now…..we east coasters would like to see some of that spring green….or how about go to cafe gratitude and take shots of the yummy food there….for example….or farmers markets…..rather than sky scrapers, concrete and the inside of a marriott hotel room….

lov,
    taylor

8. Penni says:

Kevin….just a positive vibe coming your way. I read your posts so often yet I haven’t commented before. Just wanted you to know how I appreciate the work you do and how you are impacting so many lives. BRAVO! Now to get to my af-for-mations….
    xo….Penni
    (aka-rubyvroom on twitter)

9. amy says:

Coming from Natural News (just love it) and clicked on your email “did you know this”. Well i have just recently been changing my mindset in all kinda ways. Heavy cocaine addiction, overweight now, bad eating habits etc. Came to know what a change of mindset can do for you (thru The Secret and What the Bleep)and all has been overcome for a year now. Anyway I love to see things like what you (and Mike Adams) are doing. I can get all this info from you both without some type of sales (buy my book, herbs, etc). Thanks. My point being – your afformation of doing these video tidbits because it makes you feel good – guess what it makes me feel good to!! And I do eventually buy books and herbs from some of these sites. have a GREAT Day and keep up the fantastic info.

Amy

10. Marlene says:

Your video blogs are great Kevin especially after reading so many articles on health!

My afformation is to feel good for myself and to take care of me!

Why do I want to feel good for me?
    Because I feel good about myself and that I am somebody!

How do I take action?
    By informing myself through lots of reading, eating what makes me feel good which happens to be mostly raw foods.

11. Starpaws says:

Hi Kevin. i delight in and so appreciate how intensely you wish to help others using natural methods Having gone around the block a number of times i’ve had the pleasure ofbeenther/done that and as a result discovering a program far beyond the positive thinking and behavioral modification programs out there good as many of them are. It’s called the Sedona Method. In fact it’s current “Dharma heir” Hale Dwoskin was on “the Secret” for a few seconds – which I found interesting since the Sedona Method’s position on positive thinking is that without releasing cannot work. I know. Dropped a bomb. But that’s not my purpose or intent. It’s to share the information that there’s a practice out there that if done will lead the practitioner to freedom from suffering. Imagine. Which what is all craving even after perfect health but suffering anyway? Check it out, I think someone as curious and energetic as yourself will really be glad you did. Stay fabulous! Dh

12. jo says:

Hi Kevin,

I love your shows and I love them every day. Each is different and inspiring. You are awesome.

Jo

13. Ang says:

Hi.My family and I thought we’d let you know that we like a combinattion of sports for good health. We all like Easter because the “Easter Bunny” usually brings sports equipment of some sort for Easter gifts. (Where did taht tradition come from any way?)
    So we like to walk. None of us really cares to run a whole lot, except in short spurts to challenge our bodies and each other as we walk together. As we walk, if it’s outdoors in good wether, we add hops, jumps,skips, chasing the dog, walking backwards,running sidways, etc.We often take our skipping rope with us, as well.
    Indoors we like to walk with our walking video ‘Walk Away the Pounds’ by Leslie Sansone. She is fun, energetic and she adds in arm excercises and all sorts of kicks, leg lifts, grapevines, side leg lifts, etc.
    I often find that I get stiff hips and knees, and straight wlking or running aggrivates this. The Leslie Sanstone walk moves my hips in different ways which loosens them and makes them feel better.
    The “Walk Away the Pounds Express” has a four mile and three mile walk in it so you get several combinations of workouts in one video for about $20.00. A treadmill can cost thousands. Why would you want to spend that much money on a clothes rack? Keep it to spend on your fruits and veggies…
    So for better health we usually walk. We also like Taebo, Aerobox, yoga and other things and we lift light weights. TTFN.

14. Portland Vegan says:

1) I can afford to eat the best tasting and quality organic vegan food.

2) Why can I afford to eat the best tasting and quality organic food?

3) Because it is very affordable and available to all who desire to eat healthy.

4) Buying or growing or receiving for free the finest and healthiest organic food on the planet.

Thank you Kevin, we love what you are doing 🙂

15. Victoria says:

Hi Kevin, what Noah StJohn speaks about afformation and law of attraction is from this book and DVD called the secret.com. Some many people are tune to it check it out. You can see the DVD online for I think $4.95. Itis really interesting. So check it out!

16. Another thing that works well is to remove all unhealthy foods from the house.Obviously a handful of fuit or nutscan stay, but ice cream,chips and candy ect. must go!