How to Make Raw Apple-Mango Sauce – The Renegade Health Show Episode # 2

Wednesday Mar 5 | BY |

A lot of you wanted quick and easy vegan and raw food recipes from your feedback from the first show… Here’s literally one of the quickest and easiest on the planet. Enjoy this episode!

After you watch, be sure to click here and scroll down to the bottom to comment and put your favorite blended recipe in the comments box to share with everyone else!

Click here and scroll down to share your favorite blended recipe!

ALSO… Be sure to pass this along to a friend who is culinarily challenged! (Is “culinarily” a word?)

BTW: If you want to get updates when I add a new show in realtime, please put your email in the form at the end of this post.

Kevin

PS. The Renegade Health Show airs every day between 6:00-8:00 PM Eastern time Monday thru Friday! Please come back for more!

1. Marci says:

Kevin man..that recipe was awesome!!

had it for breakfast this morning…i added some bluberries to spice it up but damn was it good!!

keep those recipes coming!

and to all those who haven’t tried out this recipe yet..do it now!.

so refreshing!! it’ll make your tastbuds think your on a tropical island !!

YUM YUM!!

Marci Lall

2. Bernadette says:

Great recipe Kevin…and I love the music at the beginning and end of your video. If you like the taste of mangos, here are 2 great recipes; one for the food processor, and one for the juicer.
    Mango Pudding: Add one mango, one banana and 3-4 honeyed dates to a food processor and blend.
    Mango-Carrot Juice: Add 2 mangos and 2-3 large carrots to a juicer and extract.

3. martin rosenfeld says:

1 mango but how many apples?

4. Joyce says:

Great looking stuff. I’m not too crazy about mangos. Maybe this will help. Thanks!

5. Jeanne says:

My husband just swallowed his first dose of diabetic medication a few minutes ago. :0( I’m so torn about it. I know diabetes can be controlled with diet alone, even he has done it. But his sugars have been so out whack that it was time to do something. I realize meds are not the smartest or healthiest way to go, but it is better than the stroke or heart attack that were inevitable with uncontrolled high blood sugar. So, I guess I’m just venting to someone who’s on the same page, as it were, nutritionally. I don’t want him to become so dependent on the drugs to do the work he needs to, that he forgets his promise to work on this lifestyle-wise when things get under control… Any ideas for motivation? He loves food, and variety; and is sick of greens.

6. Jeff says:

Hey Kevin,

Great format and in the interest of time, it fit’s my schedule – awesome. BTW, the recipe looks delicious.

Ideas for your shows: Could you touch on protein and fat sources in a balanced raw diet. Especially for those with not enough time to sprout and ferment foods.

7. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Martin – I used 3 apples. Local, organic 🙂

It tasted awesome. It’s amazing that there’s so much sugar in our food products and just making this simple concoction is almost TOO sweet.

8. Kevin,

U Da MAN!

Seriously, this was so cool to see you rockin away on your second video with a simple recipe and some really great tips along the way.

Oh, and yah… Don’t worry about the drug that’s bad for you to take orally… As long as you’re shooting it straight into your veins, you’ll be juussst fine.

Crazy stuff.

Great job Man! Keep ’em comin!

Jonathan

9. meredith says:

Please include any info about nutrition when showing recipes, as you did when you said cinnamon is anti-bacterial.
    Thank you for all your support,energy and love!

10. Cindy says:

Dear Kevin,
    I am trying to retrieve your episode #2. I somehow missed that and would really love the recipe for raw apple-mango sauce. The recipe isn’t there. Please help. Thanks!
    Cindy

11. Kevin Gianni Kevin Gianni says:

Cindy… it’s simple 🙂

1-2 mangos, 2-3 apples (cored), cinnamon to taste. Mix it in the Vitamix!

12. Lauren says:

Kevin.
    Did you put cinnamon in the vitamix with the apples and mango as well as use it for a garnish at the end?

Please tell me again the kind of lemon you used.
    Thanks
    Lauren

13. Brian Elliott says:

Man oh man I love applesauce! Ever since I was a kid I have eaten applesauce like crazy. I have put it on pretty much any food you can think of. I find that if I put applesauce on foods that I don’t like the taste of too much, it makes it taste sooo much better. I can’t wait to try this version. Thanks tons!

14. Julia says:

Went to an Italian restaurant and tasted mango apple sauce for the first time, but had no idea how to make it so a big thank you for your easy recipe.
    Thank you I am just going to make a sauce now. I will place it in fridge for 4 hours as need it for later today.
    19 August 2012 England